March 20, 2012

Tip: Spring 2012 Colors


I know not everyone loves spending time on nail designs so I thought I’d do a Tip on colors. What better day to post about spring colors than the first day of spring! Above are the spring 2012 colors (according to Pantone) and all their fancy names. In terms of nail polish, I researched different sites and spring collections and I found these to be the most popular nail polish colors this season: Purple, Green, Hot Pink, Orange, Blue, and Nude.

Below I showed my fav nail polishes in these spring colors in three different types: Pastel, Shimmer, and Bold… have a look!

Purple
ESSIE in To Buy or Not to Buy (PASTEL)
NARS in Diamond Life (SHIMMER)
China Glaze in Gothic Lolita (BOLD)

Green
RBG in Dew (PASTEL)
ESSIE in Navigate Her (PASTEL)
China Glaze in Agro (SHIMMER)
Sephora by OPI in Totally Karma (BOLD)

Hot Pink
Nicole by OPI in Great Minds Think Alike (PASTEL)
Essie in Tour de France (SHIMMER)
Sephora by OPI in What Aura Gonna Wear (BOLD)


Orange
Essie in A Crewed Interest (PASTEL)
China Glaze in Riveting (SHIMMER)
Essie in Orange, It’s Obvious! (BOLD)

Blue
China Glaze in Kinetic Candy (PASTEL)
Sephora by OPI in Bright as a Feather (SHIMMER)
China Glaze in Shower Together (BOLD)

Nude
RGB in Vellum (PASTEL)
China Glaze in Fast Track (SHIMMER)
Sephora by OPI in Neutral Beauty (BOLD)






No comments:

Post a Comment