March 13, 2012

Critique: Seche Vite



Two words: Seche Vite. This top coat is the best all time top coat I’ve ever used. I’ve heard of people saying it was a good one, but I just now got around to trying it. It is a fast drying and strong clear top coat that protects your nails VERY well. I think this was the first time I took off nail polish because I got bored of my nails, not because they were too chipped. So funny…


In terms of fast drying, it dries pretty good in about 15 mins and dries completely in about a half hour. This is great in terms of nail polish. I’ve messed up manicures that have already dried for 2 hours before.


In terms of durability, it’s definitely the best I’ve tried. First of all, with this polish I received ZERO chips for the first 2 days. This is unheard of for me since I tend to be clumsy and fidget a lot with my fingers/nails. The picture below (sorry not the greatest, tried to get all my nails in) is after 5 days of wear, including showering every day, washing dishes, typing all day, etc... I have a chip on my left pointer (from nibbling on my nail for better concentration of course) and overall all my nail polish wore down a little on the nail tips. Still, this is great improvement from any other top coat I have used.


Summary of Critique: Seche Vite is a MUST HAVE top coat. Love love love!

I got it at Sally Beauty for $8 (it was $10 at Ulta), but I found it for $4.49 on this site... nice!






No comments:

Post a Comment