November 4, 2012

Combo: Fresh Winter Snow

Ugh I am so embarassed. I had an old copy of the schedule so I thought that week 6 of the 52 week challenge was winter, but it is not! Whoops, it is actually "Inspired by a Game" so I guess I will have to do some new nails tonight! Darn it... the one week that I actually did it early haha oh well. Here's a pretty sparkly pale blue combo!

It's not quite winter weather yet here in the Chicago land area, but hey this combo is still pretty to look at :). I went for a simple combo of polishes to make a fresh winter snow look.





First polish: 2 coats of a pale blue or white polish. I used "I Vant to Be A-lone Star" by OPI


Second polish: 1 coat of a sheer, iridescent polish. I used "Rainbow" by China Glaze


Third polish: 1 or 2 coats of a pearlescent glitter. I used "Make a Spectacle" by China Glaze


Here's one more pic, but the one at the top of this post definitely looks the best on how this turned out.





2 comments:

  1. I love this combination! So far, I've only used Make a Specktacle over darker colors. I'll have to try it with some lighter ones, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! That's what I love about Make a spectacle. It transforms to a different lookin glitter depending on ur base coat!

    ReplyDelete